The right combination.
Home building is a science.
It doesn’t just matter what products you are building with, but which products you are using together.
Our experience in the high-performance home building world allows us to walk you through what systems work and what ones don’t. We will show you how using our products in a complimentary way, highlights their unique characteristics and maximizes their overall performance.
It is this synergistic effect that produces an airtight and cost-effective home.
We are curators of high performance building products.
High-Performance ROESE, Rough Opening Extension Support Element.
ThermalBuck was developed for use in structures utilizing exterior insulation and/or rainscreens. It extends the mounting points of windows and doors to create a flush plane for cladding attachment. It insulates and acts as a flashing agent at the rough opening, thus creating an additional air and water barrier. ThermBuck limits thermal bridging at the rough opening, and prevents condensation around windows and doors.
- Extends mounting point to meet exterior insulation
- Acts as a flashing agent
- Water & Air barrier
- Insulates 4x more than traditional wood window buck
- Limits thermal bridging
- Prevents condensation
- Structurally stable – won’t warp, shrink or expand
- Improves indoor air quality
- Lightweight, flexible, and strong
- Simplifies the installation process and outperforms traditional window bucks
- Available in 8′ lengths and seven different depths: 1.0″, 1.5″, 2.0″, 2.5″, 3.0″, 3.5″, 4.0″